At Elite Diagnostics we understand the importance of personalized treatment, especially in the substance abuse arena. Developing individualized care plans for your patients can be greatly enhanced by bringing your laboratory testing in-house. Doing so will allow you to receive more accurate and detailed test results in a more timely manner. Furthermore, bringing this drug testing work in-house will allow you to recapture the revenue that is currently being lost to third party reference labs.
Our completely customizable laboratory build-out process can be tailored to your Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) or Abstinence-Based Treatment program. With our detailed reporting, you can assess trends in patient treatment plan adherence as they follow their designated course of treatment.
Substance Abuse Facilities have the pressing need for definitive quantitative testing due to the critical nature of patients’ treatment. High sensitivity testing, using LC-MS/MS technology, does much more than simply tell you whether a patient is taking a certain drug. This detailed testing method allows you to:
- Advocate for patients by communicating individual treatment plans
- Discover if samples were altered after collection (i.e. dissolving medicine directly in urine sample cup)
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications, and illicit substances
- Confirm patients are compliant with any MAT program and trend any necessary dosage changes
- Track new patients’ progress on ABT programs using creatinine-adjusted values to confirm the tapering off illicit drug use